Tuesday, April 22, 2008

crap!!!!!!!!!!! time is runnning....

god i dunno when i m gonna change.... everything in my life is like this, last minute desperate attempt to finish off things which i have to do... this time its my thesis...he he he i knw it sounds BIG... but to me its been another of my smething for the heck of it.... i dunno....is it???i m supposed to have spend 3 years of my life for this... anyways i have njoyed my stay in LSU.... n smething to show for tht mayb....
anyways i have scheduled my defense date to b may12th but i m not really sure tht i can do on tht day.... if its not it will b a month later as members of my committee wilb on break one by one for a month..... lets c what happens.....anyways this all whats happenin to me... late nite in lab n sleep all day..... nothing else....no play n nothin....aah plays cricket now every saturday...so thts a new thing.... thts all.....veendum sandhikyum vare nammovaagam...

No comments: